- Tom Owens – 78 yrs old with 4 Near Death Experiences
“Got to 78 [years old], nearly been dead 4 or 5 times” – Tom Owens Watch this week as Tom tells us about 4 near…
- Darline Clark – 59 Years of Marriage Bliss
Darline Clark, a guest here at Madison Carriage Cove, shares with us about her marriage of 59 years and memories of her wonderful family!
- James Micklo
This week, our guest James Micklo shares his memories and feelings of his wife who passed away a year ago. There are many who have…
- Gary Steiner – Loving Those Around Us
This week, our guest Gary Steiner shows us the importance of higher education, as well as loving those around us, no matter how different we…
- Sharon Pearson – Visiting Portugal
This week, our guest Sharon Pearson talks about her time living in Portugal surrounded by poverty and how we need to learn to separate cherished…
- Cleo K. Cheney – Traveling & Words of Wisdom
This week, our guest Cleo K. Cheney shares some of his memories of traveling across the United States and also shares some words of wisdom…
- Kent W. Hendricks – Being A Grandfather
This week our guest Kent W. Hendricks shares some of his experiences as a grandfather and tells us that if we give our children and…
- Renee Mason – Family Fishing
This week, our guest Renee Mason shares how she met her husband and her amazing fishing experience with her family!
- Connie Bird’s Fun Memory riding to Alaska
Our guest, Connie Bird, shares one of her fun memories riding a Harley to Alaska just after she was married.
- Edwin Larson – Fond Family Memories
Our Guest, Edwin, shares some of his history and favorite memories. Thank you for your thoughts Edwin!